Air Break Air Break

That pretty much sums it up.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Stunningly smooth animation, good voices, silly yet interesting concept... What more can I say? I've been waiting for this since the teaser and it was well worth the wait. Keep it up! For when the 14th moon of Boobulon 7 eclipses the second sun of Mammoria, I SHALL RISE AGAIN

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

lolwut

And here I was totally expecting some more of that arrow to the knee bullcrap.
Well done. Smooth animation, good bear sounds too.

Depressing Timmy Depressing Timmy

Funny

I never really get tired of the Cyanide and Happiness style, I kinda always giggle a little at these kinds of things. My only suggestion is maybe branch out a bit further in terms of body/head shape, because otherwise it really is just a C&H knockoff.
Funny, but a knockoff nonetheless.

Final Mansion Final Mansion

Pretty slick.

Good animation. The tweens could have been smoother but whatevs, I still got a kick out of it. I lol'd at the end because when the demon said "What's in this bag?!" I thought his answer was revenge. IMO you should have left the taken out, would have been funnier perhaps. But whatev its your video.
And a good one at that.

SicTV Channel 2 SicTV Channel 2

Meh.

First one was funnier. This one seemed poorly thought out, and more like an afterthought than a sequel. I did see some of the humor in it, but to be honest it just wasn't all that funny... Except for the part with the aliens. That was funny, and could have been an animation all to itself.
Well, whatever. At least the animation itself was smooth and the voices were well done.

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

What the hell did I just watch...?

That was really funny. At first I was all wtf but then I was all lol.
Nice animation. Keep dis sheeit up

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Haaaaahahaha

Every time I watch this it gets funnier. I like how simple the animation is, it shows that as long as it's smooth you don't have to be the most fancy, over-the-top animator to still be funny. By the way, what was that little clip of DnB right after the dog skit? That was cool.

Friendship. Friendship.

I'm inclined to agree with PhantoMatt

It just doesn't really make much sense. Without the author comments, I would have no idea what had happened. I gathered that the bird was not really a bird, and I guess that its unhealed wing kinda passes for a scythe... But the minimal animation left much to be desired.
Also, I really liked the music, but the cutoff and transition from one song to another was too abrupt and ruined the mood.
Overall I can tell a lot of effort went into this, which I respect a lot, and don't think that I'm ragging on your abilities as authors, because I'm not.
I just didn't really get the point.

Mantropa Mantropa

Things made of win

Longboarding
Loud music
Good sex
This flash.
Fucking mindblowing, man. This looks like it took a long time to make, so respect for that already. However, the fact that it was so damn smooth, so well matched with the music, and just so all around amazingly well done shows how much effort went into this.
Keep it up, man. Good shit.